Monday, December 8, 2014

Merry Everything!


Tis the season to get way too excited about buying gifts and then sit in a pile of receipts, cup of eggnog in hand, and wonder where all of your money went. I LOVE to give gifts and I'm a sucker for Aaron, so once a year I go all out. Being the starving college student that I am sometimes I have to be very sneaky in order to get Aaron's gifts because when one of your two dollars goes missing your husband is bound to notice. The question every year is "what do I get him now"? Last year I splurged and got him a fly fishing float tube, the year before I splurged and got him hiking boots and a pack, the year before I splurged and got him a "zombie survival kit". Noticing a pattern? I splurge. This year we are trying to be debt free. We are SO close that splurging feels a little too naughty. So what do you get a man with expensive taste? Oh man, I could use some help with this one. Merriest of everything to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment