Friday, December 5, 2014

Food Love, meet List Love

I'm in a serious relationship with food. Sometimes I feel like I would die without our love but sometimes food doesn't treat me so well. It's a love hate relationship. But seriously people, have you ever gone to the store hangry? I usually end up at the grocery store in this mode and end up with $1,000 worth of chocolate chip cookies and macaroni and cheese which I try to juggle instead of just getting a cart like a normal human being. I've started using these great grocery lists to plan out my shopping and meals and it saves me money as well as ensures I have healthy food in the fridge instead of just many blocks of fancy cheeses (I currently have 3 year aged Irish Sharp Cheddar, Smoked Gouda, and Habanero Mozzarella, mnmnmn). Try it out! My Momma gets these 5.5"x8.5" in a pad and slaps a magnet on the back so it's easy access on the fridge. Happy Listing. Happy Eating. 
 



 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment